Please feel free to enter my giveaways, but make sure you follow the rules:
- Unless otherwise stated, you must live in the U.S. to be eligible to win. Sorry to my international readers…its just too darn expensive to ship to you.
- Please enter only once per giveaway.
- Make sure you read the guidelines in the post…sometimes I ask you to share a tip or something related to the product.
- Please leave a meaningful comment. Comments like “Win” or “Pick me” or “I want this” will certainly not “win”, “be picked” or “get that”. I need a little more effort than that, folks.
- Please provide a valid email address when you comment.
- Winners are selected randomly using random.org.
- I will contact the winner via email and that person will have 72 hours to claim their prize. After that, an alternate winner will be selected.
- All giveaways are sponsored by the company offering the giveaway. In the event that a giveaway is broken or not received by the chosen entrant, I am not financially responsible for the product.
That’s it. So have fun and play nice… ;)
The Pixel Boutique is a personal blog written and edited by Nicole Bateman. As the owner of this blog, I do at times accept forms of cash and free products for review, topic or event insertions. All products, topics and events are chosen by me based on my determination of their relativity to my readers. Compensation received does not influence the content, topics or posts made on this blog.
The Pixel Boutique is at times given compensation to provide opinions on products or services and will clearly state that the post is sponsored as a review. All content is editorial and based on my honest opinions. There are times I will contact a company before posting a review if I feel I can not give a balanced review of the product. I only endorse products or services that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. I conform to all FTC and Google guidelines to the best of my ability. I do not participate in link exchanging or pagerank passing.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog belong solely to Nicole Bateman. For questions about this blog, please contact me.