UPDATE: The winner of this giveaway is #17, Fancygrlnancy!
Summers in the Old Pueblo are BRUT. AL. If you live here, I don’t need to tell you that, right? Lets be honest, there’s just not much to do when its 110 degrees outside unless you have a pool or get a little creative.
How do we best the
flames of hell 100+ temps summer heat? We’ll escape to Mt. Lemmon for the day (or drive a little further for a week), visit the local pool parks or just find indoor fun until the sun goes down.
But there is nothing better in the Summer for three teen boys than a great waterpark. Plenty of sun, cool pools and thrilling slides. Only problem? Wish they were closer.
Big Surf Waterpark is located in Tempe, AZ and a little over a 2 hour drive from home (Tucson). Built in 1969, Big Surf Waterpark is America’s original waterpark boasting one of the largest wave pools in the world, Waikiki Beach. Nestled on 20 acres, Big Surf has remained an Arizona icon for over 40 years and features dozens of other thrilling water features all in a safe and family friendly atmosphere. The 2012 season end September 16th.
Big Surf is offering one lucky reader a 2012 season pass as well as a coupon book with savings of over $250. Coupons include deals on food, free admission, free raft rentals and other great deals.
Enter below by doing any or all of the following (please leave a separate comment for each):
- Tell me how you beat the summer heat (or bordom, or whatever!) with kids?
- Like The Pixel Boutique on Facebook.
- Post about this giveaway on Facebook.
- Tweet about this giveaway using the hash tag “#giveaway” up to once a day. Need a suggestion? Tweet this: “Arizona! Beat the summer heat with a #giveaway for a season pass to #bigsurfaz http://is.gd/ClF5gA @pixeldesigngal”
- Post about this giveaway on your blog.
Giveaway ends June 30 at 11:59 pm PST.
In exchange for this promotional post, I received compensation from Big Surf Waterpark. All opinions and thoughts are my own.