Summer is a busy time for folks. And for a freelance blog designer, its always a crapshoot. Sometimes its feast. Sometimes its famine.
For the first time in several years, this Summer is proving to be a bit of a famine for me. I’ve had several spots come open all at once and that’s a pretty rare thing for me, thankfully. So my loss is your gain because you know why? Im having a sale!
If you book a custom blog design project with me for anytime in
July or August, I’ll take $50 off the package price.
That’s $425 for the following…
- Standard 2 or 3 Column Template for Blogger, WordPress or Typepad
- Banner Design
- Background Pattern or color
- Up to 3 Custom Sidebar items: For example, special category button links, “Welcome” Box, “Your Ad Here” button
- Post Divider or Post Signature
- Navigation Bar
- 125×125 Blog Badge
- Up to 6 Custom Social Media Buttons (Twitter, RSS, Email, Facebook, etc.)
- Favicon image (for bookmarks)
- Up to 9 hours of design/development work (once scope of the project is reached, further revisions can be initiated at $50 per hour)
- Additional assistance post-launch at $45 per hour
- Optional – Content for pages added (not written) – Please contact me for specific quote
So if you’re in the market for a new blog design (or redesign?) and you’re around this Summer, this might be a great opportunity for you. I dont anticipate it taking long to fill up these spots as I am still getting a lot of inquiries, just not a lot of commitments. So act now! This sale ends when the July/August slots are filled.
Just pretty please remember a few simple things…
- I still need a $50 non-refundable deposit.
- A booking is a commitment. I like to pay my bills. :)
- And that’s about it.